9555 Locust Ave,
Fontana, CA 92335
- 3 Beds
- 1,530 sqft
Est. Value* : $451,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,530 sqft
9555 Locust Ave is a single family home in Fontana, CA. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,530 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $451,700. Frequently asked questions about 9555 Locust Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9555 Locust Ave is located in a community that is home to 74,681 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9555 Locust Ave has a median household income of $45,723 and spends about $40,522 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9555 Locust Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9555 Locust Ave include Grand Terrace High School at the Ray Abril Junior Edal Complex, Joe Baca, and Mary B. Lewis Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 911 (463 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 9555 Locust Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9555 Locust Ave is about 53.9 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9555 Locust Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9480 Locust Avenue,
$362,500 House For Sale
9378 Frankfort Avenue,
$410,000 House For Sale
9478 Laurel Avenue,
$359,995 House For Sale
18079 Randall Avenue,
$499,999 House For Sale
18304 San Bernardino Avenue,
$350,000 House For Sale
17950 Randall Avenue,
$519,999 House For Sale
17883 RANDALL Avenue,
$390,000 House For Sale
9273 Laurel Avenue,
$434,999 House For Sale
877 S Sandalwood Avenue,
$428,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grand Terrace High School at the Ray Abril Junior Edal Complex||9-12||2,170||96||22.5||6.2 mi|
|Joe Baca||7-8||895||40||22.3||1.81 mi|
|Mary B. Lewis Elementary||K-6||720||30||24||0.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.