1444 Carlos Pl,
Ontario, CA 91764
- 4 Beds
- 1,617 sqft
Est. Value* : $463,500
- 4 Beds
1444 Carlos Pl is a single family home in Ontario, CA. This home was built in 1977 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,617 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $463,500. Frequently asked questions about 1444 Carlos Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1444 Carlos Pl is located in a community that is home to 47,565 residents, which has increased by 14.6% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1444 Carlos Pl has a median household income of $52,211 and spends about $44,168 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1444 Carlos Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 13.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1444 Carlos Pl include Colony High, and Cucamonga Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 995 (498 for Math and 497 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 58.1% of the residents near 1444 Carlos Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1444 Carlos Pl is about 49.8 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1444 Carlos Pl resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1800 E 5th Street,
$450,000 House For Sale
1355 N Hacienda Drive,
$508,000 House For Sale
1680 Bonnie Brae Court,
$465,000 House For Sale
9389 LIVE OAK Drive,
$595,000 House For Sale
9397 Live Oak Drive,
$657,000 House For Sale
9398 Old Post Drive,
$623,000 House For Sale
9406 Homestead Drive,
$619,000 House For Sale
1846 E Olive St,
$449,000 House For Sale
9417 Shadowgrove Drive,
$599,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Colony High||9-12||2,090||90.5||23||4.98 mi|
|Cucamonga Elementary||K-5||560||24||23.3||1.53 mi|
|Ontario Center||K-5||662||28||23.6||1.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.