Off Market

4908 Camino De Monte NE,

Albuquerque, NM 87111
  • 3,283 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $416,900

  • 3,283 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1983

Description

4908 Camino De Monte NE is a single family home in Albuquerque, NM. This home was built in 1983 and includes 3,283 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $416,900. Frequently asked questions about 4908 Camino De Monte NE and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4908 Camino De Monte NE is located in a community that is home to 57,978 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.42%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4908 Camino De Monte NE has a median household income of $77,036 and spends about $57,027 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4908 Camino De Monte NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.2%, which is higher than the state average of 12.8%. Property crime risk is 29.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.5%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4908 Camino De Monte NE include Coronado Elementary, and Ecademy Virtual High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 72.9% of the residents near 4908 Camino De Monte NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4908 Camino De Monte NE is about 34.3 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4908 Camino De Monte NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
3,283
Year Built
1983
Latitude
35.14
Longitude
-106.49
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.28 acre
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $5,010 $0 $0 $121,347
2017 $5,010 $0 $0 $117,813
2016 $2,904 $0 $0 $114,382
2015 $2,904 $0 $0 $111,051
2014 $1,894 $0 $0 $107,817

Local Info

Population
57,978
Median Family Income
$77,036
Graduate Degree Percentile
18.5%
Median Homeowner Age
40.0
Households with Children
68.4%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Coronado Elementary K-5
Desert Willow Family School K-8
Ecademy Virtual High School   9-10

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.