3120 Indiana St,
Baytown, TX 77520
- 6 Beds
- 2,292 sqft
Est. Value* : $116,600
- 6 Beds
3120 Indiana St is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 1928 and includes six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,292 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $116,600. Frequently asked questions about 3120 Indiana St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3120 Indiana St is located in a community that is home to 47,724 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3120 Indiana St has a median household income of $46,428 and spends about $40,753 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3120 Indiana St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3120 Indiana St include Baytown J H, and Impact Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 3120 Indiana St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3120 Indiana St is about 42.5 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3120 Indiana St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1315 Magnolia Street,
$109,900 House For Sale
3117 Indiana Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
$369,900 House For Sale
1903 Florida Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
2332 New Jersey Street,
$174,900 House For Sale
3218 Missouri Street,
$124,900 House For Sale
2302 Florida Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
0 Britton Street,
$168,000 House For Sale
4311 Cedar Elm Street,
$173,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baytown J H||6-8||959||56.2||17||3.86 mi|
|Impact Early College High School||9-12||380||17||22.3||1.35 mi|
|Lee High School||9-12||1,576||114.3||13.7||0.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.