55 E Valley Brook Rd,
Long Valley, NJ 07853
- 2,603 sqft
Est. Value* : $477,000
55 E Valley Brook Rd is a single family home in Long Valley, NJ. This home was built in 1973 and includes 2,603 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 6/21/2016, this property sold for $2,150,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $477,000. Frequently asked questions about 55 E Valley Brook Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 55 E Valley Brook Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,850 residents, which has decreased by -6.6% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (21.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 55 E Valley Brook Rd has a median household income of $118,118 and spends about $78,682 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 55 E Valley Brook Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 55 E Valley Brook Rd include Long Valley Middle School, Old Farmers Road School, and West Morris Central High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1131 (577 for Math and 554 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 72.6% of the residents near 55 E Valley Brook Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 55 E Valley Brook Rd is about 29.6 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 55 E Valley Brook Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
37 Mountain View Ave,
$349,000 House For Sale
67 W Valley Brook Road,
$239,000 House For Sale
212 E Mill Rd,
$315,000 House For Sale
14 Scenic Falls Road,
$475,000 House For Sale
93 Hacklebarney Rd,
$599,900 House For Sale
33 NAUGHRIGHT RD,
$1,475,000 House For Sale
9 Beacon Light Road,
$745,000 House For Sale
19 Carlisle Court,
$1,168,000 House For Sale
14 Crest Drive,
$439,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Long Valley Middle School||6-8||752||82.8||9||1.51 mi|
|Old Farmers Road School||K-5||307||27||11.3||0.18 mi|
|West Morris Central High School||9-12||1,228||96.5||12.7||3.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.