206 S 6th St is a single family home in Byesville, OH. This home was built in 1910 and includes one bathrooms and 798 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $59,730.
Frequently asked questions about 206 S 6th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S 6th St is located in a community that is home to 5,312 residents, which has increased by 17.4% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S 6th St has a median household income of $28,583 and spends about $30,458 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S 6th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S 6th St include Brook Intermediate School, and Meadowbrook High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 206 S 6th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S 6th St is about 26.2 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S 6th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.