2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a,
Hudson, OH 44236
- 3 Beds
- 2,794 sqft
Est. Value* : $349,700
- 3 Beds
2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, is a condominium unit in Hudson, OH. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,794 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $349,700. Frequently asked questions about 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, is located in a community that is home to 24,000 residents, which has increased by 3.6% since 2000. 80.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, has a median household income of $110,996 and spends about $74,449 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, include East Woods Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1112 (571 for Math and 541 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 74.6% of the residents near 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, is about 28.1 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 55.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 Fairway Cir, # 12a, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7574 Woodland Ave,
$495,000 House For Sale
7777 Valley View Road,
$548,500 House For Sale
9216 Liberty Road,
$499,900 House For Sale
44 Pinewood Ln,
$700,000 House For Sale
962 Lancewood Dr,
$439,900 House For Sale
9045 Chamberlin Rd,
$234,876 House For Sale
2824 Veron Ln,
$435,000 House For Sale
9331 Fairfield Dr,
$229,900 House For Sale
1834 Stoney Hill Dr,
$284,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Woods Elementary School||4-5||643||39.1||16.4||2.19 mi|
|Ellsworth Hill Elementary School||2||355||21||16.9||1.41 mi|
|Evamere Elementary School||K-1||588||32.5||18||2.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.