206 Victory Dr,
Waverly, OH 45690
- 3 Beds
- 1,100 sqft
Est. Value* : $132,300
- 3 Beds
206 Victory Dr is a single family home in Waverly, OH. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,100 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $132,300. Frequently asked questions about 206 Victory Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Victory Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,623 residents, which has increased by 15.4% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Victory Dr has a median household income of $35,800 and spends about $34,740 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Victory Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Victory Dr include Waverly High School, Waverly Intermediate School, and Waverly Junior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 206 Victory Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Victory Dr is about 25.1 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Victory Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
231 W. Emmitt Ave,
$125,000 House For Sale
S. Lock St.,
$64,500 House For Sale
106 E. 4th St,
$170,000 House For Sale
301 E. Emmitt Ave.,
$179,000 House For Sale
520 Rose Drive,
$99,900 House For Sale
341 Cedar Hill Dr.,
$399,000 House For Sale
126 Baywood Ln,
$205,000 House For Sale
21255 St Rte 335,
$125,000 House For Sale
6015 Germany Rd,
$749,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Waverly High School||9-12||441||25||17.6||0.77 mi|
|Waverly Intermediate School||3-5||492||20||24.6||0.87 mi|
|Waverly Junior High School||6-8||443||25||17.7||0.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.