206 Township Road 1288,
Chesapeake, OH 45619
- 3 Beds
- 1,521 sqft
Est. Value* : $169,200
- 3 Beds
206 Township Road 1288 is a single family home in Chesapeake, OH. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,521 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, electric heating system, and cooling system. In 8/14/2019, this property sold for $139,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $169,200. Frequently asked questions about 206 Township Road 1288 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Township Road 1288 is located in a community that is home to 8,784 residents, which has increased by 15.9% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Township Road 1288 has a median household income of $35,058 and spends about $34,293 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Township Road 1288 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Township Road 1288 include Chesapeake Elementary School, Chesapeake High School, and Chesapeake Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 50.0% of the residents near 206 Township Road 1288 have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 50.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Township Road 1288 is about 28.6 degrees in January and 72.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 19.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Township Road 1288 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
25 Township Road 1287,
$189,900 House For Sale
61 Township Road 1199,
$149,900 House For Sale
2815 Overlook Drive,
$75,000 House For Sale
2308 9th Avenue,
$45,000 House For Sale
617 Shivel Lane,
$215,000 House For Sale
103 Cambridge Drive,
$550,000 House For Sale
200 Grand Boulevard,
$147,500 House For Sale
1030 7th Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
1350 E Campbell Park Drive,
$150,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chesapeake Elementary School||PK-4||558||24.5||22.7||3.86 mi|
|Chesapeake High School||9-12||362||19.3||18.7||5.03 mi|
|Chesapeake Middle School||5-8||467||24||19.4||4.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.