215 E 3rd St,
Hastings, NE 68901
- 4 Beds
- 1,888 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 1,888 sqft
215 E 3rd St is a single family home in Hastings, NE. This home was built in 1908 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,888 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and gravity heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 3rd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 3rd St is located in a community that is home to 25,137 residents, which has decreased by -3.4% since 2000. 65.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 3rd St has a median household income of $44,118 and spends about $39,330 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 3rd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 3rd St include Alcott Elementary School, Hastings Middle School, and Hastings Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 215 E 3rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 3rd St is about 25.2 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 3rd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alcott Elementary School||PK-5||323||22.7||14.2||1.23 mi|
|Hastings Middle School||6-8||793||58.2||13.6||2.23 mi|
|Hastings Senior High School||9-12||1,062||71.5||14.8||1.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.