215 Road 9,
Henderson, NE 68371
- 1,520 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,520 sqft
215 Road 9 is a single family home in Henderson, NE. This home was built in 1990 and includes two bathrooms and 1,520 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Road 9 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Road 9 is located in a community that is home to 1,752 residents, which has increased by 0.3% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Road 9 has a median household income of $42,946 and spends about $38,941 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Road 9 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Road 9 include Heartland Community Elementary, and Heartland Community High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 215 Road 9 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Road 9 is about 21.1 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Road 9 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Heartland Community Elementary||PK-6||189||14.1||13.3||2.28 mi|
|Heartland Community High School||7-12||141||15.7||8.9||2.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.