33 Antoinette Rd,
Auburn, IL 62615
Est. Value* : $147,600
33 Antoinette Rd is a single family home in Auburn, IL. Today, the estimated home value is around $147,600. Frequently asked questions about 33 Antoinette Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 33 Antoinette Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,538 residents, which has increased by 10.6% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 33 Antoinette Rd has a median household income of $41,339 and spends about $37,978 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 33 Antoinette Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 33 Antoinette Rd include Auburn Elementary School, Auburn High School, and Auburn Junior High at Divernon. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 33 Antoinette Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 33 Antoinette Rd is about 20.1 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 33 Antoinette Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
21 Barbara Lane,
$135,000 House For Sale
16660 Kennedy Road,
$124,900 House For Sale
405 E Elm Street,
$75,000 House For Sale
307 E Sycamore Street,
$114,900 House For Sale
105 E Elm Street,
$55,900 House For Sale
113 E Main Street,
$105,000 House For Sale
403 Polk Avenue,
$87,000 House For Sale
145 Illini Trail,
$119,900 House For Sale
18825 State Route 4 None,
$104,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Auburn Elementary School||PK-2||344||22||15.5||3.08 mi|
|Auburn High School||9-12||415||28.5||14.5||3.23 mi|
|Auburn Junior High at Divernon||6-8||296||18.5||15.9||5.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.