34 Hastings Pl,
Jackson, TN 38305
- 1,112 sqft
Est. Value* : $69,940
- 1,112 sqft
34 Hastings Pl is a single family home in Jackson, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes two bathrooms and 1,112 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 8/16/2017, this property sold for $85,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $69,940. Frequently asked questions about 34 Hastings Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 34 Hastings Pl is located in a community that is home to 39,190 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 34 Hastings Pl has a median household income of $57,506 and spends about $46,998 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 34 Hastings Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 34 Hastings Pl include North Side High School, Nova Early Learning Center, and Thelma Barker Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 34 Hastings Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 34 Hastings Pl is about 35.2 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 34 Hastings Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2879 N Highland,
$144,500 For Sale
16 Robinhood Lane,
$103,900 For Sale
$234,900 For Sale
121 Wentworth Drive,
$229,000 For Sale
33 Lochridge Cove,
$126,900 For Sale
$137,500 For Sale
183 Emerald Lake,
$419,900 For Sale
33 Lancaster Cv,
$379,900 For Sale
207 Foxworth Drive,
$150,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Side High School||9-12||963||68.5||14||0.83 mi|
|Nova Early Learning Center||PK-10||253||19||13.3||4.78 mi|
|Thelma Barker Elementary||K-5||830||52.7||15.7||1.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.