3608 Wilder Ln,
Orlando, FL 32804
- 3 Beds
- 2,409 sqft
Est. Value* : $448,900
- 3 Beds
3608 Wilder Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,409 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $448,900. Frequently asked questions about 3608 Wilder Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3608 Wilder Ln is located in a community that is home to 17,605 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 57.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3608 Wilder Ln has a median household income of $60,746 and spends about $48,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3608 Wilder Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 58%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 58.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3608 Wilder Ln include College Park Middle, Edgewater High, and Lake Silver Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 3608 Wilder Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3608 Wilder Ln is about 50.4 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3608 Wilder Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1 Interlaken Road,
$349,900 House For Sale
922 W Princeton St,
$409,000 House For Sale
926 W Harvard Street,
$297,000 House For Sale
1111 Stetson Street,
$675,000 House For Sale
904 W New Hampshire Street,
$589,000 House For Sale
611 W Smith Street,
$380,000 House For Sale
2315 Ann Arbor Avenue,
$290,000 House For Sale
508 Bryn Mawr Street,
$474,900 House For Sale
1330 Golfview Street,
$394,899 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|College Park Middle||6-8||1,011||50||20.2||0.29 mi|
|Edgewater High||9-12||2,034||96||21.1||0.57 mi|
|Lake Silver Elementary||PK-5||701||58||12||0.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.