16142 Enramada Rd,
Victorville, CA 92394
- 3 Beds
- 1,432 sqft
Est. Value* : $228,500
- 3 Beds
16142 Enramada Rd is a single family home in Victorville, CA. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,432 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $228,500. Frequently asked questions about 16142 Enramada Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16142 Enramada Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,150 residents, which has increased by 72.5% since 2000. 82% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16142 Enramada Rd has a median household income of $55,759 and spends about $46,175 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16142 Enramada Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16142 Enramada Rd include Brentwood Elementary, and Cobalt Institute of Math and Science Academy. The state average SAT score is 975.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 16142 Enramada Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16142 Enramada Rd is about 48.2 degrees in January and 83.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16142 Enramada Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15758 Wyburn Lane,
$308,990 House For Sale
15884 Shawnee Lane,
$368,000 House For Sale
15743 Yosemite Street,
$299,990 House For Sale
15939 Yosemite Street,
$389,950 House For Sale
15240 Tawney Rdige,
$319,995 House For Sale
14446 Chumash Place,
$375,000 House For Sale
14601 El Evado Court,
$275,900 House For Sale
15958 Blue Colt Way,
$365,000 House For Sale
16347 Solvang Avenue,
$200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brentwood Elementary||K-6||931||37||25.1||1.6 mi|
|Challenger School of Sports and Fitness||K-6||974||36.1||26.9||0.16 mi|
|Cobalt Institute of Math and Science Academy||7-12||1,016||32.9||30.8||3.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.