2914 Early Turn Dr,
Webster, TX 77598
- 4 Beds
- 1,508 sqft
Est. Value* : $153,100
- 4 Beds
- 1,508 sqft
2914 Early Turn Dr is a single family home in Webster, TX. This home was built in 1975 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,508 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $153,100. Frequently asked questions about 2914 Early Turn Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2914 Early Turn Dr is located in a community that is home to 24,248 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 53.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2914 Early Turn Dr has a median household income of $52,723 and spends about $44,412 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2914 Early Turn Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 12.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2914 Early Turn Dr include Brookside Intermediate, Clear Brook High School, and P H Greene Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1068 (542 for Math and 526 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 65.3% of the residents near 2914 Early Turn Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2914 Early Turn Dr is about 36.9 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2914 Early Turn Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17126 Coachmaker Drive,
$209,900 For Sale
17151 Barcelona Drive,
$185,000 For Sale
16930 David Glen Drive,
$175,000 For Sale
16643 Forest Bend Avenue,
$113,500 For Sale
403 Charleston Street,
$1,199,000 For Sale
15723 Wandering Trail,
$169,900 For Sale
2301 Pine Drive,
$425,000 For Sale
2301 Pine Drive,
$450,000 For Sale
3338 Duke Lane,
$539,990 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brookside Intermediate||6-8||775||52.5||14.7||0.69 mi|
|Clear Brook High School||9-12||2,253||135.9||16.5||1.61 mi|
|P H Greene Elementary||PK-5||751||40.2||18.6||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.