26915 Park Ave,
Ocean Park, WA 98640
- 712 sqft
Est. Value* : $106,400
- 712 sqft
26915 Park Ave is a single family home in Ocean Park, WA. This home was built in 1910 and includes 712 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $106,400. Frequently asked questions about 26915 Park Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26915 Park Ave is located in a community that is home to 4,965 residents, which has increased by 16.3% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (22.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26915 Park Ave has a median household income of $27,547 and spends about $29,827 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26915 Park Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26915 Park Ave include Hilltop School, Ilwaco High School, and Ocean Park Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1049 (524 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 67.3% of the residents near 26915 Park Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26915 Park Ave is about 37.8 degrees in January and 61.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 80.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26915 Park Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 R St,
$34,950 For Sale
24801 Sandridge Rd,
$125,000 For Sale
3210 241st Place,
$22,500 For Sale
15550 Sandridge Rd,
$1,350,000 For Sale
9801 Elm Lane,
$215,000 For Sale
9801 ELM LN,
$215,000 For Sale
240 NW 25th St,
$1,150,000 For Sale
6 Lot 6 Sunrise Lane,
$60,000 For Sale
5 Lot 5 Sunrise Lane,
$55,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hilltop School||5-8||309||14.3||21.6||12.91 mi|
|Ilwaco High School||9-12||269||14||19.2||12.72 mi|
|Ocean Park Elementary||K-4||176||10.1||17.4||0.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.