2697 Kyle Rd is a single family home in Kennewick, WA. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,963 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $420,400.
Frequently asked questions about 2697 Kyle Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2697 Kyle Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,197 residents, which has increased by 24.6% since 2000. 86.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2697 Kyle Rd has a median household income of $82,564 and spends about $60,657 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2697 Kyle Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2697 Kyle Rd include Benton County Jail, and Cottonwood Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1072 (540 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 63.6% of the residents near 2697 Kyle Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2697 Kyle Rd is about 32.5 degrees in January and 67.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2697 Kyle Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.