2697 Jackson Hwy,
Chehalis, WA 98532
- 2 Beds
- 1,516 sqft
Est. Value* : $241,800
- 2 Beds
- 1,516 sqft
2697 Jackson Hwy is a single family home in Chehalis, WA. This home was built in 1938 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,516 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $241,800. Frequently asked questions about 2697 Jackson Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2697 Jackson Hwy is located in a community that is home to 22,041 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2697 Jackson Hwy has a median household income of $43,392 and spends about $39,159 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2697 Jackson Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2697 Jackson Hwy include Chehalis Middle School, and Green Hill Academic School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1058 (529 for Math and 529 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 2697 Jackson Hwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2697 Jackson Hwy is about 26.5 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2697 Jackson Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
122 Goldmyer Dr,
$325,000 For Sale
1637 S Market Boulevard,
$399,000 For Sale
0 Crestview Drive,
$119,000 For Sale
180 xx Johnson Creek Rd SE,
$2,199,000 For Sale
514 W Washington St,
$179,900 For Sale
221 Fenway Drive,
$329,000 For Sale
217 Fenway Dr,
$320,000 For Sale
1 Haywire Road,
$214,900 For Sale
275 Parkside Loop,
$369,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chehalis Middle School||6-8||632||32.3||19.5||1.7 mi|
|Green Hill Academic School||9-12||189||17.3||10.9||2.75 mi|
|Lewis County Jail||9-12||0||0||0||3.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.95|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.