Off Market

26923 N Yarrow Ln,

Chattaroy, WA 99003
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,694 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $372,700

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,694 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1994

Description

26923 N Yarrow Ln is a single family home in Chattaroy, WA. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,694 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $372,700. Frequently asked questions about 26923 N Yarrow Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 26923 N Yarrow Ln is located in a community that is home to 4,375 residents, which has increased by 30.9% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.01%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26923 N Yarrow Ln has a median household income of $47,146 and spends about $41,236 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26923 N Yarrow Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 26923 N Yarrow Ln include Chattaroy Elementary, and Riverside High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1100 (550 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 26923 N Yarrow Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26923 N Yarrow Ln is about 32.9 degrees in January and 66.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26923 N Yarrow Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,694
Year Built
1994
Latitude
47.9
Longitude
-117.39
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,775 $0 $0 $253,800
2016 $2,695 $0 $0 $241,100
2015 $2,739 $0 $0 $235,350
2013 $2,692 $0 $0 $214,600

Local Info

Population
4,375
Median Family Income
$47,146
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.4%
Median Homeowner Age
36.2
Households with Children
81.3%
Unemployment Rate
6.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Chattaroy Elementary   PK-4
Riverside Elementary PK-5
Riverside High School   9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week