2696 E Hoquiam Rd is a single family home in Hoquiam, WA. This home was built in 1929 and includes 1,780 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. In 6/16/2017, this property sold for $61,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $254,600.
Frequently asked questions about 2696 E Hoquiam Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2696 E Hoquiam Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,726 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 66.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2696 E Hoquiam Rd has a median household income of $35,679 and spends about $34,642 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2696 E Hoquiam Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 12.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2696 E Hoquiam Rd include Wishkah Valley Elementary/High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (500 for Math and 500 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 2696 E Hoquiam Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2696 E Hoquiam Rd is about 35.8 degrees in January and 66.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2696 E Hoquiam Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.