2987 Blenheim Ave,
Alliance, OH 44601
- 3 Beds
- 1,650 sqft
Est. Value* : $148,300
- 3 Beds
2987 Blenheim Ave is a single family home in Alliance, OH. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,650 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. In 3/22/2017, this property sold for $85,050. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,300. Frequently asked questions about 2987 Blenheim Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2987 Blenheim Ave is located in a community that is home to 35,598 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2987 Blenheim Ave has a median household income of $37,013 and spends about $35,386 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2987 Blenheim Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2987 Blenheim Ave include Lexington Elementary School, and Marlington High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 2987 Blenheim Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2987 Blenheim Ave is about 25.7 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2987 Blenheim Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1079 Federal Ave,
$149,900 House For Sale
845 N. Johnson Rd.,
$119,900 House For Sale
7611 Waterloo Rd,
$279,900 House For Sale
8066 Big Oak Circle,
$825,000 House For Sale
8114 Big Oak Circle,
$815,000 House For Sale
5681 Melbury Court Unit 64,
$1,070,000 House For Sale
565 Eddy Lane,
$419,900 House For Sale
$55,000 House For Sale
$439,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lexington Elementary School||K-5||414||22.3||18.5||4.21 mi|
|Marlboro Elementary School||K-5||285||15.9||17.8||7.25 mi|
|Marlington High School||9-12||804||42.5||18.8||3.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.