Off Market

9025 W Verona Ct,

Milwaukee, WI 53227
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,285 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $177,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,285 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1960

Description

9025 W Verona Ct is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,285 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $177,300. Frequently asked questions about 9025 W Verona Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9025 W Verona Ct is located in a community that is home to 21,947 residents, which has decreased by -6.7% since 2000. 63.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9025 W Verona Ct has a median household income of $46,239 and spends about $40,830 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9025 W Verona Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 7.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 9025 W Verona Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9025 W Verona Ct is about 17.1 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9025 W Verona Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,285
Year Built
1960
Latitude
42.98
Longitude
-88.03
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2016 $4,254 $0 $0 $155,800
2014 $4,318 $0 $0 $155,800
2013 $4,283 $0 $0 $146,900
2012 $4,342 $0 $0 $173,900

Local Info

Population
21,947
Median Family Income
$46,239
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
39.0
Households with Children
63.4%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week