115 Grand Junction Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32835
- 3 Beds
- 1,324 sqft
Est. Value* : $188,800
- 3 Beds
115 Grand Junction Blvd is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,324 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $188,800. Frequently asked questions about 115 Grand Junction Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 115 Grand Junction Blvd is located in a community that is home to 27,499 residents, which has increased by 34.1% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 115 Grand Junction Blvd has a median household income of $68,102 and spends about $52,609 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 115 Grand Junction Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 115 Grand Junction Blvd include Gotha Middle, Oak Hill Elementary, and Olympia High. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 115 Grand Junction Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 115 Grand Junction Blvd is about 52.5 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 115 Grand Junction Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6505 Piccadilly Lane,
$270,000 House For Sale
227 Cherry Laurel Dr,
$190,000 House For Sale
7183 Marvista Court,
$240,000 House For Sale
6667 Crenshaw Dr,
$560,000 House For Sale
1215 N Nowell Street,
$209,900 House For Sale
7966 Murcott Circle Unit 2,
$220,000 House For Sale
7225 Black Bull Ln,
$389,000 House For Sale
7878 Canyon Lake Circle,
$409,900 House For Sale
902 Santa Barbara Road,
$194,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gotha Middle||6-8||1,309||72||18.1||2.67 mi|
|Oak Hill Elementary||PK-5||506||32||15.8||0.29 mi|
|Olympia High||9-12||3,329||143||23.2||3.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.