1108 Stillwood Dr,
Clarksville, TN 37042
- 2,769 sqft
Est. Value* : $254,200
- 2,769 sqft
1108 Stillwood Dr is a single family home in Clarksville, TN. This home was built in 2008 and includes three bathrooms and 2,769 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 9/15/2014, this property sold for $245,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $254,200. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Stillwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Stillwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 48,899 residents, which has increased by 31.9% since 2000. 80.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Stillwood Dr has a median household income of $38,563 and spends about $36,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Stillwood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Stillwood Dr include Glenellen Elementary, and Middle College @ Austin Peay State University. The average SAT score for this area is about 944 (470 for Math and 474 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1108 Stillwood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Stillwood Dr is about 35.9 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Stillwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
289 Eagles Bluff,
$233,900 For Sale
293 Eagles Bluff,
$204,400 For Sale
330 Eagles Bluff,
$239,500 For Sale
301 Eagles Bluff,
$239,500 For Sale
1120 Stillwood Dr,
$233,250 For Sale
288 Eagles Bluff,
$216,500 For Sale
298 Eagles Bluff,
$235,900 For Sale
109 Eagles Bluff,
$238,300 For Sale
332 Eagles Bluff,
$238,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Glenellen Elementary||PK-5||1,046||66.9||15.6||1.77 mi|
|Middle College @ Austin Peay State University||11-12||114||4||28.5||5.38 mi|
|Northeast High||9-12||1,402||68||20.6||0.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.