1108 Tomahawk Cir NW,
Cleveland, TN 37312
- 1,782 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,700
- 1,782 sqft
1108 Tomahawk Cir NW is a single family home in Cleveland, TN. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,782 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,700. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW is located in a community that is home to 28,217 residents, which has increased by 18.7% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW has a median household income of $55,621 and spends about $46,151 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW include Cleveland High, Cleveland Middle, and D.P. Yates Primary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1003 (521 for Math and 482 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW is about 34.5 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Tomahawk Cir NW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1032 NW Brad St,
$224,900 For Sale
1160 Ponderosa Drive -,
$72,100 For Sale
3845 Sycamore Drive -,
$214,900 For Sale
4852 E Circle Dr,
$179,900 For Sale
260 NW Royal Dr,
$114,900 For Sale
3501 Edgewood Circle,
$399,000 For Sale
1713 Derby Lane -,
$276,000 For Sale
255 King Den Drive,
$265,000 For Sale
3785 Westview Drive NE,
$188,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cleveland High||9-12||1,579||88.5||17.8||1.13 mi|
|Cleveland Middle||6-8||1,320||80.5||16.3||1.75 mi|
|D.P. Yates Primary||PK-2||384||25||15.3||0.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.