1109 Buchanan Rd,
Tazewell, TN 37879
- 5,064 sqft
Est. Value* : $315,800
- 5,064 sqft
1109 Buchanan Rd is a single family home in Tazewell, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes four bathrooms and 5,064 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $315,800. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Buchanan Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Buchanan Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,033 residents, which has increased by 16.8% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Buchanan Rd has a median household income of $30,458 and spends about $31,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Buchanan Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Buchanan Rd include Claiborne High School, Soldiers Memorial Middle School, and Tazewell-New Tazewell Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 66.0% of the residents near 1109 Buchanan Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Buchanan Rd is about 32.4 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Buchanan Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1011 Overton Drive,
$121,000 For Sale
2110 Welch Dr.,
234 Cristo Rd,
$299,900 For Sale
$24,000 For Sale
233 Henley Street,
$199,500 For Sale
Lot #14 Oak Grove Sub. Snodgrass Rd,
$12,500 For Sale
$210,000 For Sale
125 Sweet Lane,
$132,000 For Sale
456 Woodlake Blvd,
$395,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Claiborne High School||9-12||735||55.5||13.2||1.34 mi|
|Soldiers Memorial Middle School||5-8||515||32||16||0.18 mi|
|Tazewell-New Tazewell Elementary||K-4||481||35||13.7||0.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.