1109 Blue Springs Rd,
Franklin, TN 37069
- 2,770 sqft
Est. Value* : $517,200
1109 Blue Springs Rd is a single family home in Franklin, TN. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bathrooms and 2,770 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/3/2014, this property sold for $388,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $517,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Blue Springs Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Blue Springs Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,701 residents, which has increased by 25.1% since 2000. 89.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Blue Springs Rd has a median household income of $113,593 and spends about $76,452 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Blue Springs Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Blue Springs Rd include Franklin High School, Grassland Elementary, and Grassland Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 79.7% of the residents near 1109 Blue Springs Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 20.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Blue Springs Rd is about 35.8 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Blue Springs Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2169 Key Dr,
$754,900 House For Sale
2711 Hillsboro Rd,
$399,000 House For Sale
4020 Flagstone Court,
$424,900 House For Sale
336 Lake Valley Drive,
$990,000 House For Sale
804 Aldwych Circle,
$725,000 House For Sale
1013 CHAPEL CT,
$489,900 House For Sale
113 Hampsted Lane,
$875,000 House For Sale
2828 Polo Club Road,
$775,000 House For Sale
720 Valhalla Lane,
$1,799,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Franklin High School||8-12||1,763||99.7||17.6||4.64 mi|
|Grassland Elementary||K-5||536||35||15.3||0.55 mi|
|Grassland Middle School||6-8||955||57.6||16.5||0.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.