Off Market

1109 Boone Ridge Rd,

Burns, TN 37029
  • 2,161 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $249,200

  • 2,161 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1988

Description

1109 Boone Ridge Rd is a single family home in Burns, TN. This home was built in 1988 and includes two bathrooms and 2,161 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 8/12/2015, this property sold for $195,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $249,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Boone Ridge Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Boone Ridge Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,469 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 83.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.67%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Boone Ridge Rd has a median household income of $50,038 and spends about $43,002 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Boone Ridge Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Boone Ridge Rd include Dickson County High School, Dickson Middle School, and New Directions Academy. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 1109 Boone Ridge Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Boone Ridge Rd is about 34.8 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Boone Ridge Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,161
Year Built
1988
Latitude
36.06
Longitude
-87.28
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
8/12/2015 $195,100 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,397 $0 $0 $51,725
2017 $1,397 $0 $0 $51,725
2016 $1,297 $0 $0 $51,725
2015 $1,297 $0 $0 $44,725
2013 $1,297 $0 $0 $44,725

Local Info

Population
4,469
Median Family Income
$50,038
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.1%
Median Homeowner Age
33.9
Households with Children
83.7%
Unemployment Rate
3.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Dickson County High School 9-12
Dickson Middle School 7-8
New Directions Academy   K-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week