3867 165th St,
Blue Grass, IA 52726
- 3 Beds
- 1,618 sqft
Est. Value* : $386,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,618 sqft
3867 165th St is a single family home in Blue Grass, IA. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,618 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $386,300. Frequently asked questions about 3867 165th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3867 165th St is located in a community that is home to 4,172 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 83.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3867 165th St has a median household income of $54,049 and spends about $45,334 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3867 165th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3867 165th St include Blue Grass Elementary School, Walcott Intermediate, and West High School.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 3867 165th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3867 165th St is about 15.9 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3867 165th St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9129 141st Street W,
$214,900 House For Sale
2207 Cedar Street,
$58,900 House For Sale
2209 Cedar Street,
$62,900 House For Sale
1705 6th Street,
$18,000 House For Sale
1402 5 1/2 Avenue,
$14,900 House For Sale
1600 25th Street,
$82,000 House For Sale
1227 35th Street,
$63,000 House For Sale
520 Aspen Trail,
$309,500 House For Sale
1825 1st Street A,
$79,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blue Grass Elementary School||K-5||304||26.1||11.6||2.31 mi|
|Walcott Intermediate||6-8||390||23.9||16.3||6.15 mi|
|West High School||9-12||1,766||126.5||13.9||9.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.