29 E 1800 S,
Bountiful, UT 84010
- 3 Beds
- 1,391 sqft
Est. Value* : $330,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,391 sqft
29 E 1800 S is a single family home in Bountiful, UT. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,391 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $330,300. Frequently asked questions about 29 E 1800 S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 29 E 1800 S is located in a community that is home to 47,866 residents, which has increased by 21.5% since 2000. 82.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 29 E 1800 S has a median household income of $62,922 and spends about $49,741 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 29 E 1800 S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 29 E 1800 S include Bountiful School, Mueller Park Junior High, and Woods Cross High.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 29 E 1800 S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 29 E 1800 S is about 24.1 degrees in January and 69.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 61.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 29 E 1800 S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
115 E 200 S,
$385,000 House For Sale
862 N Chapel Dr,
$220,000 House For Sale
678 E Scenic Hills Dr N,
$800,000 House For Sale
267 N Springridge Dr.,
$640,000 House For Sale
1217 Jessis Meadow Cir,
$669,999 House For Sale
272 E Edgemont Dr S,
$549,900 House For Sale
196 E CHASE LN LN,
$425,000 House For Sale
1447 N CARRINGTON E Ln,
$279,900 House For Sale
211 South Sandrun Rd,
$1,269,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bountiful School||K-6||503||19.1||26.3||0.29 mi|
|Mueller Park Junior High||7-9||838||27.6||30.3||1 mi|
|Woods Cross High||10-12||1,489||55.5||26.8||0.8 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.