302 E Columbus St,
Crawfordsville, IA 52621
- 1 Beds
- 1,100 sqft
Est. Value* : $47,780
- 1 Beds
302 E Columbus St is a single family home in Crawfordsville, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,100 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $47,780. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Columbus St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Columbus St is located in a community that is home to 736 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 78.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (22.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Columbus St has a median household income of $41,894 and spends about $38,358 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Columbus St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Columbus St include Waco Elementary School, and WACO High School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.0% of the residents near 302 E Columbus St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Columbus St is about 16.6 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Columbus St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
403 E Clay St,
$99,900 House For Sale
2318 Akelana Dr,
$150,000 House For Sale
1092 R1 Walnut Avenue 318 Bldg C,
$175,000 House For Sale
205 Franklin St,
$24,900 House For Sale
507 N Pine St,
$79,900 House For Sale
103 N Walnut,
$139,900 House For Sale
503 E McKinley St,
$189,900 House For Sale
130 A Avenue,
$270,000 House For Sale
802 2nd St,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Waco Elementary School||PK-6||277||19||14.5||0.13 mi|
|WACO High School||7-12||194||20.3||9.5||7.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.