13108 Fencerail Rd,
Manchaca, TX 78652
- 1,469 sqft
Est. Value* : $384,100
13108 Fencerail Rd is a single family home in Manchaca, TX. This home was built in 1983 and includes two bathrooms and 1,469 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $384,100. Frequently asked questions about 13108 Fencerail Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13108 Fencerail Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,753 residents, which has increased by 20.8% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13108 Fencerail Rd has a median household income of $74,957 and spends about $56,799 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13108 Fencerail Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 67.4% of the residents near 13108 Fencerail Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13108 Fencerail Rd is about 48.4 degrees in January and 83.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13108 Fencerail Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4309 Lost Oasis Holw,
$433,000 House For Sale
12309 Canera Court,
$399,900 House For Sale
3143 Montwood Trl,
$495,000 House For Sale
11313 Stormy Ridge Rd,
$425,000 House For Sale
10321 Trout Cove,
$525,000 House For Sale
10317 Trout Cove,
$535,000 House For Sale
2537 Lavendale Court,
$319,000 House For Sale
6018 Tasajillo Trl,
$485,000 House For Sale
1047 Giberson Way,
$318,999 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.