4252 Edgewater Blvd NE,
Lacey, WA 98516
- 3 Beds
- 1,509 sqft
Est. Value* : $257,200
- 3 Beds
4252 Edgewater Blvd NE is a single family home in Lacey, WA. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,509 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 9/30/2016, this property sold for $213,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $257,200. Frequently asked questions about 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE is located in a community that is home to 15,738 residents, which has increased by 26.6% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE has a median household income of $55,976 and spends about $46,326 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE include Aspire Middle School, and North Thurston High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (505 for Math and 506 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE is about 29.8 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4252 Edgewater Blvd NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7704 Dominion Avenue NE,
$445,000 House For Sale
4247 McKinley St NE,
$350,000 House For Sale
4417 Cashmere Drive NE,
$440,000 House For Sale
4247 Sentinel Dr NE,
$390,000 House For Sale
8219 Ridgefield Ave NE,
$384,500 House For Sale
4327 Dudley Drive NE , Lot37,
$498,530 House For Sale
928 Burton Ray St NE,
$464,950 House For Sale
924 Burton Ray St NE,
$464,950 House For Sale
4311 Dudley Drive NE , Lot41,
$509,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aspire Middle School||6-8||323||14.7||21.8||6.26 mi|
|Chinook Middle School||6-8||771||41.7||18.4||3.37 mi|
|North Thurston High School||9-12||1,434||70.4||20.3||3.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.