12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a,
Miami, FL 33175
- 2 Beds
- 952 sqft
Est. Value* : $162,600
- 2 Beds
12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 952 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $162,600. Frequently asked questions about 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, is located in a community that is home to 61,598 residents, which has increased by 24.1% since 2000. 85.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, has a median household income of $58,692 and spends about $47,848 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and G. Holmes Braddock Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, is about 50.1 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 65.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12841 SW 43rd Dr, Apt 152a, resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3811 SW 128th Ave,
$1,249,000 House For Sale
3800 SW 129 Ave,
$1,349,900 House For Sale
3531 SW 127th Ave,
$550,000 House For Sale
3531 SW 126th Ave,
$499,000 House For Sale
12285 SW 43rd St,
$2,379,000 House For Sale
4361 SW 132nd Ave,
$499,000 House For Sale
13200 SW 44th St,
$525,000 House For Sale
12125 SW 43rd St,
$997,500 House For Sale
3560 SW 122nd Ave,
$399,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||13.7 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||8.49 mi|
|G. Holmes Braddock Senior High||8-12||3,476||147||23.6||1.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.