8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409,
Surfside, FL 33154
- 2 Beds
- 1,728 sqft
Est. Value* : $678,900
- 2 Beds
8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, is a condominium unit in Surfside, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,728 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $678,900. Frequently asked questions about 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, is located in a community that is home to 11,039 residents, which has increased by 9.2% since 2000. 49.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, has a median household income of $90,393 and spends about $62,667 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 67.7% of the residents near 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, is about 65.4 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8777 Collins Ave, Apt 409, resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8712 Byron Ave,
$550,000 House For Sale
8533 Crespi Blvd,
$960,000 House For Sale
8810 Byron Ave,
$799,000 House For Sale
7945 Harding Ave,
$1,350,000 House For Sale
8811 Carlyle Ave,
$899,000 House For Sale
600 88th St,
$4,000,000 House For Sale
621 86th St,
$2,495,000 House For Sale
8827 Carlyle Ave,
$799,000 House For Sale
631 86 St,
$1,490,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||7.15 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||19.78 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||23.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.