Off Market

670 Valley Rd,

Reno, NV 89512
  • 9 Beds
  • 3,587 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 9 Beds
  • 3,587 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Year Built
1930

Description

670 Valley Rd is a multi-family home in Reno, NV. This home was built in 1930 and includes nine bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,587 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 670 Valley Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 670 Valley Rd is located in a community that is home to 26,483 residents, which has increased by 26.4% since 2000. 56.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (11.83%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 670 Valley Rd has a median household income of $39,852 and spends about $36,919 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 670 Valley Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 20.2%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 670 Valley Rd include Archie Clayton Pre-Ap Academy Middle School, and Dorothy Lemelson STEM Academy Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 670 Valley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 670 Valley Rd is about 27.7 degrees in January and 69.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 670 Valley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Beds
9
Total Baths
5
Square Footage
3,587
Year Built
1930
Latitude
39.54
Longitude
-119.81
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
26,483
Median Family Income
$39,852
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.4%
Median Homeowner Age
32.4
Households with Children
56.2%
Unemployment Rate
4.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Archie Clayton Pre-Ap Academy Middle School 6-8
Dorothy Lemelson STEM Academy Elementary School PK-6
Kendyl Depoali Preschool   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!