16065 N 26th Cir,
Phoenix, AZ 85023
- 1,584 sqft
Est. Value* : $163,300
16065 N 26th Cir is a condominium unit in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bathrooms and 1,584 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $163,300. Frequently asked questions about 16065 N 26th Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16065 N 26th Cir is located in a community that is home to 35,001 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 64% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16065 N 26th Cir has a median household income of $56,579 and spends about $46,219 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16065 N 26th Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16065 N 26th Cir include Abraham Lincoln Traditional School, Desert Foothills Middle School, and Greenway High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 16065 N 26th Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16065 N 26th Cir is about 45.6 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16065 N 26th Cir resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15066 N 30th Dr,
$259,000 House For Sale
3601 W Paradise Lane,
$442,500 House For Sale
1957 W Tracy Ln,
$300,000 House For Sale
15925 N 19th Drive,
$297,000 House For Sale
18401 N 29th Drive,
$224,900 House For Sale
3133 W Corrine Dr,
$239,000 House For Sale
1539 W Grovers Ave,
$197,800 House For Sale
16036 N 11TH AVE 1029,
$275,000 House For Sale
1409 W Port Au Prince Lane,
$825,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abraham Lincoln Traditional School||PK-8||606||29.3||20.6||3.64 mi|
|Desert Foothills Middle School||7-8||699||35.5||19.6||0.94 mi|
|Greenway High School||9-12||1,458||66.4||21.9||1.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.