157 Walden St,
Dozier, AL 36028
- 826 sqft
Est. Value: N/A
- 826 sqft
157 Walden St is a single family home in Dozier, AL. This home was built in 1930 and includes one bathrooms and 826 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 157 Walden St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 157 Walden St is located in a community that is home to 717 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 157 Walden St has a median household income of $28,135 and spends about $30,189 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 157 Walden St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 65% of the residents near 157 Walden St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 157 Walden St is about 46 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 157 Walden St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.