|Single Family Homes for sale in Emmaus, Pennsylvania|
|Average List Price||$313,778|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$153|
|Townhomes for sale in Emmaus, Pennsylvania|
|Average List Price||$225,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$161|
Emmaus, Pennsylvania has a population of 11,446 residents. 72.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Emmaus, Pennsylvania has a average household income of $61,046 and spends about $49,018 annually.
Emmaus, Pennsylvania is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Emmaus, Pennsylvania property crime risk is 4.60%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
About 58.1% of the residents in Emmaus, Pennsylvania have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Emmaus, Pennsylvania, the unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
The average temperature for Emmaus, Pennsylvania is about 27 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.