|Single Family Homes for sale in Belchertown, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$408,629|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$183|
The average family living in Belchertown, Massachusetts has a average household income of $67,526 and spends about $52,766 annually.
Belchertown, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Belchertown, Massachusetts property crime risk is 6.70%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 57.4% of the residents in Belchertown, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Belchertown, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Belchertown, Massachusetts is about 20 degrees in January and 68 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 43 inches per year.