Pocahontas, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Pocahontas, Illinois


How big is Pocahontas, Illinois?

Pocahontas, Illinois has a population of 744 residents. 77.8% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Pocahontas, Illinois?

The average family living in Pocahontas, Illinois has a average household income of $40,800 and spends about $37,698 annually.

What is the crime rate for Pocahontas, Illinois?

Pocahontas, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Pocahontas, Illinois property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Pocahontas, Illinois?

About 35.1% of the residents in Pocahontas, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Pocahontas, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Pocahontas, Illinois?

The average temperature for Pocahontas, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.