Oglesby, Illinois has a population of 3,587 residents. 69.2% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Oglesby, Illinois?
The average family living in Oglesby, Illinois has a average household income of $40,089 and spends about $37,245 annually.
What is the crime rate for Oglesby, Illinois?
Oglesby, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Oglesby, Illinois property crime risk is 3.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Oglesby, Illinois?
About 43% of the residents in Oglesby, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57% have blue-collar jobs. In Oglesby, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Oglesby, Illinois?
The average temperature for Oglesby, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 29 inches per year.