Milan, Illinois has a population of 5,031 residents. 73.1% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Milan, Illinois?
The average family living in Milan, Illinois has a average household income of $43,022 and spends about $38,868 annually.
What is the crime rate for Milan, Illinois?
Milan, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Milan, Illinois property crime risk is 4.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Milan, Illinois?
About 45.4% of the residents in Milan, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 54.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Milan, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Milan, Illinois?
The average temperature for Milan, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 30 inches per year.