|Single Family Homes for sale in Clovis, California|
|Average List Price||$535,890|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$217|
|Condos for sale in Clovis, California|
|Average List Price||$171,300|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$153|
|Townhomes for sale in Clovis, California|
|Average List Price||$138,588|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$142|
Clovis, California has a population of 112,022 residents. 75.7% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Clovis, California has a average household income of $62,863 and spends about $49,842 annually.
Clovis, California is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.45%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Clovis, California property crime risk is 10.75%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
About 57.65% of the residents in Clovis, California have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.35% have blue-collar jobs. In Clovis, California, the unemployment rate is about 4.35%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
The average temperature for Clovis, California is about 45 degrees in January and 79 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.